Saturday, November 17, 2007

End of the Hell Week

So, the week is almost finished and thank God. Mike and I went out for brunch and then to Petsmart to look at the cats cause I'm thinking that company for Shaman might be a good thing. Depends upon how she does in the next few weeks. Well, there were two groups there with dogs for adoptions as well (I had no idea it was such a big day there). One was the Greyhound Lifesavers group. Mike and I have been talking about getting a greyhound for a while. They so fit our lifestyle and personality. They were so beautiful and sweet. Hard to find a cat friendly one but we are going to try for that. They have new ones a lot so we may find a good mix. And Michael thinks that dog would be better than a cat. Less animosity. Um, ok. We'll see.

One thing Shaman is enjoying is full run of the house. We can open up every room now cause she sheds less than Miri did and doesn't yark in bad places. Sad, but true. I'd rather have Miri than all the doors open but. . .must take what benefit I can.

The week had to end on a down note thought. When we came out of Petsmart about 1:30, my car wouldn't start. The short version is that the started went bad and took the battery with it. Got the starter fixed at Sears and the battery replaced at Advanced Auto cause it was still under warranty from my purchase there last year. But it took all damn day to get the rest of this done. And to top it off, I walked around a the mall a little bit with a huge rip in the back of my pants near the pocket! (sigh)

Just freaking great. But it's almost over. I hurt from being on my feet too much but I'll survive.

No comments: