Just wanted to let you all know that I've been working my butt off at the store to try and get everything caught and cleaned up. Already put in my 40 but still so much to do. One of the other managers came by and helped me yesterday. She wanted to help give us some breathing room and to give suggestions. All of her help is very much appreciated. She'll be coming again at some point to help more. Yesterday was pretty much helping us get the returns boxed and rearranging some stuff up at the cash registers so it looks less cluttered. It's all pretty now.
I didn't get to mention it before, but last week I had blood work done. My "female" doctor finally acknowledged that part of my hyper problem could be hormonal. Been having problems with the female stuff still and it's been wearing on my nerves. I still find it funny that insurance companies will listen quicker to claims of mental problems than they will to female ones. But hey, it's all worked out.
Anyway, I'll try and write more about it all soon. I have a doctor appointment to find out the results today so hopefully I'll be able to report back. Hugs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Um...updates? Phone call? Something? anything? Are you breathing? Are you okay? Give a friend a heads up and let her know how you be doin' k?
Hugs,
Michelle
Sorry! It's been a hectic month with school starting. I'm doing ok. I'll post later today. Hugs
Once we ladies inflitrate the insurance cos more, we'll start to get recognized for our hormone needs. It is an issue, but I'll bet no one will give us proper respect for it for another generation. Bastards.
-Andi
Post a Comment